Thursday, December 27, 2007

The new Ribena Lemon

As you all know, I love lemon. hehe, I made myself a cup of warm lemon + water every morning. Besides this, I love Lemon Tea (not the can type la..), I love lemon + honey and I love to drink ribena with lemon too! Yummy!

Recently I saw the ad from Ribena which promotes it's new flavour drink. Yes that's right, it's Ribena + Lemon, 25% less sugar and rich in vitamin C! What a good choice they've made, nowadays a lot of ppl prefer less sugar (see vitagen also got less sugar lar, actually it taste nicer too, not too sweet) and getting more and more ppl know about the benefit of lemon.

hmm, i can't wait to try it. I wonder my homemade ribena mix with lemon nicer, or their Ribena with Lemon nicer.. hehe... Have you tried before?

No comments:

Post a Comment