Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is that a water melon or an ice cream???

I saw this kid eating something that looks like a water melon in front of this shop @ one utama last weekend. Why a kid eating water melon caught my attention? Well, because the watermelon that he's eating, looks like a water melon and looks like an ice cream to me!! After staring at the water melon on his hand for a minute, i'm pretty sure it's an ice cream that looks a lot like water melon. hehe.. i decided to go into this shop and look for it..

finally.. I found it!! and guess how much is this ice cream.. it's RM 5.90!!!! Oh yes, it's that expensive cos it's from Japan!! I don't know what's on my mind that time that makes me go buy this ice cream that worth RM 5.90!!!

see, really looks like water melon right? Some more got those black black seed (it's chocolate actually..) but i'm a bit sam tung after i took my first bite, why? cos this ice cream ar, only got looks lar, not nice at all.. sweet..and dono taste like wat!!! wuahahahaha..go try it yourself lar, then you know wat i mean..

1 comment:

Falcon said...

very creative lah...

Post a Comment