Friday, October 24, 2008

I had the famous HK curry fish ball for breakfast!

Before we headed to Lantao Island (大屿山), we decided to have our breakfast first at a shop near where we stay (right in front of the entrance of the MTR station, Yao Ma Tei).

A small shop near our hotel, 通达食店

As usual, I ordered coffee, can't lived without coffee, hehe, although I don't really like the HK coffee. better than nothing mar.. hehe..

FL's soya bean..

I ordered the sticky rice but I didn't know their sticky rice comes with peanut and soya sauce. Well, it's not too bad but not too nice as well, maybe i'm just not used to the soya sauce and peanut!
porriadge, ok lar, but tasteless. hehe..
But i think it's good as breakfast.

Finally, the famous HK curry fish ball!

I've been wanting to try this, it smells really nice! Their fish ball is different from ours, but still I like it!! You can really taste the curry when you eat the fish ball, but i think lot's of MSG lar, cos after eating this very thirsty. :p All of these took us HKD 45, not a very satisfying breakfast though..

No comments:

Post a Comment