Monday, November 3, 2008

I finally tried the Hong Kong Wan Tan Mee with BIG wan tan!! (香港云吞面)

When my friends know I'm going to Hong Kong, the first thing they told me was, must try their wan tan ya.. big big wan tan!! After we were back to our hotel from Lantau Island, we headed out again to find food at the Ladies Street there. That is when we saw this small shop...

They got sell all kinds of mee,
wan tan mee, beef noodle, and etc etc etc.

FL ordered the beef noodle, looks really nice and taste good too! Till now, when talked about HK, he will tell me he miss this beef noodle, ‘ngao lam min' (牛腩面).

What about me?
Well, I sure order the wan tan mee lar!!
Where's my big big wan tan??

see, wow, super big and super nice!!

The wan tan mee taste good and the wan tan taste GREAT!! Oh ya, I added chili into my soup, that's y it's red in color. hehe.. We paid HKD 36 for two bowls of mee! Consider quite cheap lar, other place at least HKD 20+ per bowl! FL miss the beef noodle, and me, I miss their big big wan tan!!

3 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

looks like really delicious ! haha i want try also !!

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=43008

nang me too! thanks hehe

TNH said...

wow..thier living cost really so high...two bow of mee cost that much..

WinnieWong said...

Look very delicious =)

Post a Comment