Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Absolute Thai @ Ikano Power Center

I was at Ikano the other day trying to find a place for dinner. When we passed by Absolute Thai, we saw a lot of people in there(almost full house). Since we love thai food, so why not try this?

When the waiter brought us to our seats, I looked around to check what other ppl ordered. From what I see, most people ordered tom yam soup, pandan chicken, steam fish and kangkung belacan. Hmm, I think these must be good, so we decided to order these as well..

The menu

FL's Thai Ice Coffee, RM 8
Looks really nice but taste really weird.. yuck...

my Thai Ice Tea, RM 8
taste normal... at least much much better
than FL's coffee. hehe..

Rice, RM 2.50 each

Tom Yam Seafood (small), RM 15
This is so tasty!! so far this is the best tom yam soup
I've ever had in Malaysia..Yummy!!

Pandan Chicken (4 pieces), RM 12
this is nice as well... no wonder so many ppl ordering this..

Kangkung With Belacan, RM 9.5
looks nice but taste so so only..

The bill add up to RM 66.15 (including 10% service charge and 5% gov tax). I love the tom yam soup very much and whenever I feel like eating Thai food, I will definitely visit this restaurant again!

No comments:

Post a Comment