Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First breakfast in Taipei, what to eat?

Since yesterday we reached Taipei quite late, today can consider our first day in Taipei!! Very very excited!! The most important thing to do before we start our visiting session is to have breakfast! As I said earlier, there are a lot of small shops selling food opposite the hotel we stayed, at first we planned to simply choose one shop to have our breakfast but then we noticed most of these shops only provides take aways.

At last, we went back to the shop we had our supper yesterday (oh yes, it's 24 hours!). The food they sell is still the same, but the person prepared for the food is different.

mee with pickled vege and meat
榨菜肉丝面, nt 55 (RM 6.50)

I still miss the supper I took yesterday, so I ordered the same for breakfast. As for FL, he decided to try the pork rib mee since I kept saying the mee is very fresh and nice!

deep fried pork ribs (排骨)

and the mee, nt70 (RM 8.20)


chilie, yum yum, this is nice!

Although I tried the same food at the same shop, but I feel the supper one is nicer. Maybe different person cook differently lar.. and woman cooks better than man. hehe.. as for the pork rib mee, taste ok only lar, nothing special...

No comments:

Post a Comment