Friday, March 27, 2009

A Zhong Mi Sua @ Xi Men Ting & Shilin Night Market (阿宗麵線@西门町和士林夜市)

One of the must try food in Taiwan is their famous O-Ah-Mi Sua!! And of cos, if want to eat, sure must eat the MOST famous one lor..right?

A Zhong Mi Sua @ Xi Men Ting
(阿宗麵線 - 西门町)


Don't ask me for the direction. I'm not sure where's this shop, we walk walk, walk, shop, shop, turn turn, then smell smell.. hehe...first you smell, then u will see a big crowd outside the shop, then u know u have found the place. :p

There are no place for you to sit at this Xi men Ting branch. You ordered and paid at the counter, and after that, just stand outside the shop and eat...

A Zhong Mian Xian @ Shilin Night Market
(阿宗麵線 - 士林夜市)

Same thing happened when we were at the Shilin Night Market. Walk walk, smell smell, big crowd...and tah-dah...you're there. hehe...

As for the Shilin night market branch, there are places for you to sit. But a lot of ppl still choose to stand outside and eat, reason? inside quite stuffy and hot. No matter what, you still need to hold the bowl of mi sua, cos there's no table inside the shop, only bench for you to sit.

they got sell their chili and sauces..

first is chili sauce, second is sauce in garlic and
the third is .. i'm not sure what is it.. hehe..
their chili is the best!! very very spicy, make sure
you add lot's of lot's of it into your mi sua..
damn syok!!!

O-A Mi sua, nt 40/RM 4.70 (small)

Before I try, I thought I will not like it. But after I tasted it, I LOVE it!! I ate 3 bowls throughout my whole 6D5N trip in Taipei!! I strongly recommend this to all of you, especially those who plan to go Taiwan, make sure you try this.. remember ya...

So yummy......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starving now!

Taufulou said...

aiiii...OYSTER MEE SUA!!!!
wah lau!~ ori tw version..drooling~~~~

really looking forward to go tw and hunt of the street food neh!~

Jys said...

oh ya, i miss this soooooo much........

Jenny said...

wah....u made me hungry wei.....i planned to go next year in january...any good budget room can recommend?

Jys said...

I stayed at this hotel.. Taipei CityInn Hotel (新驛旅店), maybe you can check it out.. quite nice lar...

here's some pictures on the room...

http://jy-s.com/2009/01/08/taipei-cityinn-hotel-%E6%96%B0%E9%A9%9B%E6%97%85%E5%BA%97/

Easton Taylor said...

buy tadasoft 20 mg online is a medicine used to treat erection problems and symptoms of an enlarged prostate. you can take your tablet in the morning or evening, but it's best to take it at the same time each day.

Post a Comment