Monday, March 23, 2009

Taiwan Food - Restoran D'licious @ Manjalara (别不同台湾小吃馆)

We went to Taiwan last December and since then, we found ourselves miss Taiwan food a lot. That is why we went to this shop few weeks ago.

Taiwan Food Restoran D'licious @ Manjalara
别不同台湾小吃馆

the menu

my passion fruit drink, RM 2.90
hmm, this is nice!!

Ai Yue Jelly, RM 2.90
this one just normal lar..

FL's Dong Bo Rice, RM 8.90

which comes with the soup

can you guess what I ordered by looking at the big spoon?

I ordered a bowl of plain rice, RM 1.80

and the Szechuan Style Steamboat (四川火锅)
RM 13.90
Seriously, this is not very nice,
but got quite a lot of ingredients

Dumplings (水饺), RM 4.9
this is nice!!


I wanted to buy one of these cos my passion fruit drink is really nice! But after hearing the price, I decided not to buy. How much per bottle? RM 20!! expensive lar..

Our bill adds up to RM 41.27 which includes 5% service charge. To me I feel their snacks like dumpling are nice but the main dishes like rice and the steamboat is just normal. Nothing special.. I will visit this shop again, but I think I will only try their snacks next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment