Friday, February 13, 2009

Wulai's Hot Spring Egg with ShaoXing Wine(乌来温泉绍兴酒蛋)

This little store at Ulay's Old Street caught our attention. What is it? What are they selling? Are the gold colors one, eggs? So many questions without answers, the best is to try it out!!

let's take a closer look.
the REAL eggs are in the middle, the surrounding ones
are fake eggs. hehe..

the hot spring egg (温泉蛋), nt 10 each (RM 1.20)
i think beside the hot spring water,
they added some herbs too lar, else why it's black in color?

Egg with ShaoXing Wine(绍兴酒蛋),
nt15 each (RM 1.80)

Well is it good? For me, I feel it's yucky but FL said it was ok. hehe.. The egg was cold and it taste weird to me. Anyway, I think if you like shao xing wine, you probably will like it.

1 comment:

foongpc said...

Hi. long time didn't comment here! These eggs are cold? I thought hot is nicer?

Post a Comment