Saturday, May 16, 2009

Village Park Restaurant @ Uptown - Best Nasi Lemak in Town??

FL came home one night telling me about the best nasi lemak in town that his friend told him during their yum cha session. Nasi lemak? My favorite!! Where where?

On the same week, I asked him to bring me to try out this best nasi lemak in town.

Village Park Restaurant @ Uptown

If i'm not mistaken, the owner is a Chinese Muslim. You can see besides chinese, there are a lot of malay customers too. We were there about 2pm+ and still, a lot of ppl. We were lucky to get a table for 2.

full house

Menu for drinks

and food

I read about this restaurant at some blogs and they said white coffee is a must try thing..so..we both ordered white coffee lor..

white coffee, RM 2.49 each

We were a bit disappointed after we tried the white coffee. It's not really that nice lar, it's actually kind of tasteless..

Besides nasi lemak, there are a lot of other food. There are even mixed rice where you can mix and match what you want to eat. Lot's of dishes.. I lazy to walk so I ordered from my place..

my nasi lemak ayam, RM 6.80

At first FL wanted to have mixed rice but then he changed his mind and ordered nasi lemak as well. Besides chicken, he added a vegetable.

nasi lemak with vege & chicken, RM 7.80
his one looks nicer right?
well, who ask me to be so lazy.. hehe..

The nasi lemak smells really nice, the chicken is cripsy and nice too. But then again, I will not say it is the BEST nasi lemak in town. I've tried some nicer nasi lemak with a cheaper price at some other place. Our bill adds up to RM 19.40, really not cheap ya...

It's worth to try out, but it's definitely not the best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment