Friday, August 21, 2009

Breakfast at Taiwan's McDonalds

FL and I both decided not to have egg biscuits and hamburgers for breakfast anymore on our last day of our Taiwan trip. We have been eating egg biscuits and hamburgers for 3 days continuously (2nd & 3rd day, 4th day). It's time to try something new. hehe...

There's a mcD near our hotel, and we normally will try McD when we visit other countries to see what's the difference between ours and theirs. That's why we decided to have McD for our breakfast on our last day in Taiwan.

So what to order? The minute I looked at the menu, I knew what I was going to order..bacon & egg!! I love bacon!! As for FL, he ordered a pork sausage mcMuffin for himself.

Bacon & Egg Breakfast Set and Pork Sausage McMuffin Set
nt 150 for both sets (RM 17.60)

Bacon & Egg
looks nice right?

bacon

Although my bacon & egg burger looks nice, but it doesn't taste that nice. The bread is so hard and I think you will hear a sound if I used the bread to knock on your head. hehe...

FL's pork sausage mcMuffin

doesn't looks nice but taste better than mine!!

I don't know why they don't allow ppl to take photos in McD. Yes, there's actually a sign there stated no pictures are allowed. So all these pictures I curi curi take one. shhhhhh..... hehehe....

2 comments:

Jimi said...

They have almost completely different menu from here in Malaysia.

Bubbles...ooo said...

I think I like our burger better. At least ours looks better, no? (just passing by...)

Post a Comment