Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My favorite breakfast in Taiwan - Hamburger & Egg Biscuit (汉堡与蛋饼)

After a few days in Taiwan, I realized I actually like their breakfast very much. Oh yes, I like their hamburger and egg biscuit(汉堡与蛋饼). FL asked me, not boring meh? always eat these breakfast. Well, NO!! I'm actually looking forward to have these for my breakfast.

So after 2 days having hamburger and egg biscuit, on the 4th day of our Taiwan trip, we had hamburger and egg biscuit AGAIN!! But this time, we had it at a different shop which located at a few blocks away from our hotel.

大麥美而美

the menu

our warm tea with sugar and tea with milk
nt 30 each (RM 3.50)
both sucks..
i wonder why they food can be so nice
but their drinks so yucky..

chicken drumstick hamburger (鸡肉腿汉堡)
nt 40 (RM 4.7)

pork chop egg biscuit (肉排蛋饼)
nt 20 (RM 2.4)

carrot cake with egg (萝卜糕加蛋)
nt 30 (RM 3.5)

The carrot cake is just normal, nothing special. To me, it's kind of weird to eat carrot cake with egg. hehe...

Everything is with egg, breakfast alone we already had 3 eggs! Wow!! I really like their hamburger, the bread is soft and no matter what kind of hamburger you ordered, it's definitely less oily if compared to our burger here.

As for the egg biscuit, you won't really feel full after eating it. But it's nice to eat as snacks. hehe...

I guess this will be the last hamburger and egg biscuit i had for my breakfast in Taiwan. Pretty sure FL won't let me have the same breakfast again tomorrow. :p

1 comment:

Raymond said...

always wanted to go taiwan for the foods, but never got the chance

Post a Comment