Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HYT Espresso Chestnut Mooncake (喜月堂咖啡栗子月饼)

A colleague of mine brought me the HYT mooncake brochure to see whether I'm interested in buying mooncakes or not. He's very nice, trying to help his mum to get some sales. After browsing through the brochure, I decided to buy one from him (my family doesn't like mooncake, if I buy more, I'll be the one who need to finish all!! :p).

For those who knows me, you guys should know I LOVE coffee... that's why I chose this...

HYT Espresso Chestnut Mooncake (喜月堂咖啡栗子月饼),
RM 11.70

smells nice..when I removed the package..

the yellow part is not egg yolk..not sure what is it,
but it taste like condensed milk.. :p


Hmm, the mooncake doesn't have much coffee taste and it's quite sweet, have you guys tried other brands' coffee mooncake, is it better? I prefer less sweet one...

3 comments:

Par said...

My family is like that too, don't really like eating moon cakes. But that one, I would love to try.

keeyit said...

I feel sweet le for those mooncake.

Anonymous said...

Hi..may i know this coffee mooncake have sell in singapore?

Post a Comment