Sunday, September 23, 2007

Eu Yan Sang Mooncake (余仁生 - 水果茶香月饼)

FL's sis gave us these two little mooncake from
Eu Yan Sang. It was a gift from her friend,
a hamper of Eu Yan Sang products.
Fruits mooncake? well, hopefully it's nice lar..

two little cute mooncake..
the left one - Strawberry mooncake
(草莓水果茶香月饼),
the right one - Pineapple mooncake
(风梨水果茶香月饼)
smells like jam.. hehe...

this is the Strawberry mooncake (草莓水果茶香月饼)
hmm frankly speaking, both smells like
those orange marmalade jam...
doesn't taste like strawberry to me at all..
and it's like i'm eating orange jam...

the Pineapple mooncake (风梨水果茶香月饼)
both of them looks the same, and taste
the same too..
this mooncake is even worst than the HYT!
blek.....

2 comments:

Valen said...

Hi there!
Called me 'lou tou', I just can't accept those flavoured mooncakes :P. My favourite one is Shang Hai mooncake, minus the yolk, hehe.

Jys said...

Ya ya, me too!!!! I like those original mooncake, without yolk!
give me 5...

Post a Comment