Monday, September 24, 2007

Si Chuan Vege With Meat (肉丝四川榨菜)

i love to eat this si chuan vege (四川榨菜)
but i don't know why i never try to cook b4.
well, it's never too late, my very first si chuan vege.
wash the si chuan vege, cut it into small slices,
then soak it for 10 minutes
(i think it depends on what brand you buy, the one i bought,
still salty even though i soak for 10 minutes,
should soak longer.)
minced meat thin slices, marinate with a little bit of sugar,
soy sauce and pepper.

saute garlic, then toss in the meat.
fry fry fry..

add in the si chuan vege and fry fry fry..
the meat already marinate with soy sauce,
and the si chuan vege is salty, so there's no
need to add salt or soy sauce anymore.
but of cos, if ur si chuan vege is not that salty,
you can add in some soy sauce.

ready to be served!
simple and nice!

2 comments:

Valen said...

Ummm, I like this dish. My late grandma used to cooked it. You just reminded me that I should try cook it myself! :D

Jys said...

ya ya should should try.. but the brand i bought from carrefour one not that nice.. next time should try to buy another brand. hehe..

Post a Comment