Thursday, September 4, 2008

Coconut Jelly!!

FL brought home this when he's back from hometown. What's so special about this coconut? Need to purposely brought all the way back from his hometown?

A very cute and small coconut.
RM 3++ per coconut
how come with spoon?

this coconut looks a bit different than
the normal coconut right?

what's inside?

It's coconut + jelly.

This is the first time I saw this and try this! I never even heard about this before. How it taste? Well, it actually taste quite nice, not too sweet, strong coconut smell and the jelly 'ngin ngin ngan ngan'..very very nice! I wonder can I get this in KL? Anybody know ar?

4 comments:

limcyam said...

wah... RM2 is very cheap...

IT cost RM3.50 each or RM10 for 3 coconut jelly.

hmmm me drooling now....

I found them at:

1) "Fresh Market" at Kota Kemuning

2) KL IMBI Wet Market, the one near Plaza Rakyat... at one of the fruit stall....

I am sure we have plenty other outlets selling these.


I must buy some tomorrow!

Jys said...

oo, sorry ar, it's RM 3+, not RM 2+.. hehe my mistake..

wah all so far one ar.. PJ area don't have ar?

Anonymous said...

haha...coconut jelly..i miss them too...1st time i tried it was in Kedah, whn i study thr...now in KL, never eat any yet

Easton Taylor said...

buy tadarise 40 mg online is unique compared to other PDE5 inhibitors because it can be taken either once daily at a lower dose or as needed at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.You should take it at least 2 hours before you plan to have sex. The effects may last for up to 36 hours after you take it.

Post a Comment