Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tai Thong - Snow Skin Durian Coulis (大同 - 冰皮鲜榴莲)

I don't really like 'ping pei'(冰皮) mooncake but after ws told me, fruit mooncake is very nice, I decided to give it a try. She didn't tell me which brand is nice so when I see this Tai Thong Snow Skin Durian mooncake, I decided to try this. Hope it's nice lar..

Tai Thong - Snow Skin Durian Coulis
(大同 - 冰皮鲜榴莲)
RM 11.75 (10% discount for Jusco card holder)

smells very nice! if you like durian,
i think you will love this too!

sorry ar, i know it looks a bit geli, hehe...
it's very sticky, very hard to cut nicely..
but it is very nice leh..
nice durian smell and it actually mix
well with the lotus paste...
NICE!! I think i wanna go try the
mango flavor lar..
any of you tried before?

3 comments:

Jys said...

i know got mango lar, yam lar.. others i forgot, but quite lot of choices lar..

Unknown said...

alo, u can buy from 六福 'lok fook' lah....got 9 mini mooncakes, including mango, durian, green tea...really nice lah...yum yum ^_^

Jys said...

6 fook ar? they nv sell their mooncake ler, only tai thong hardselling. hehe.. i think before the mooncake festival, i will go buy the mango one, feel like trying that one.

Post a Comment