Friday, April 10, 2009

Bak Ku Teh Klang Yip Yong (吧生叶荣(干)肉骨茶) @ Aman Puri Kepong

A colleague of mine introduce me to this shop, he said this shop's dry bak kut teh is very special and nice. Totally different than others. Although I prefer the wet bak kut teh than the dry one, I still think it's worth to try since he said until so special. hehe...

The shop is located at Aman Puri, Kepong, somewhere near the "big prawn". I was there on a weekday at around 8pm, business consider quite good.

Bak Ku Teh Klang Yip Yong (吧生叶荣(干)肉骨茶)

Wet Bak kut teh for one person
this is just normal, nothing special..

Dry bak kut teh for one person

Sorry about the picture. hehe.. Their dry bak kut teh is soooo black until i can't really differentiate what i'm eating. is that chili? or meat? I really don't know. But it's really quite nice and different from others.

Vege..

If i'm not mistaken, the total of our bill adds up to RM 29+. Their food overall is ok, but if you like dry bak kut teh, you should definitely come try it, it's really nice! But if you prefer the wet one, you can skip this shop..hehe...

1 comment:

email2me said...

Cannot see ler .... very dark pix =.="

Post a Comment