Monday, April 6, 2009

My very first bowl of Taiwan's Famous Beef Noodle (千月小吃 )

What is the must try food in Taiwan? What is the first thing that comes across your mind? I'm not sure about you, but me, the first thing that I can think of is the famous beef noodle (牛肉面). Since I'm in Taiwan, I must not miss the chance to try their beef noodle. I'm not sure which shop sells the best beef noodle in Taiwan but their beef noodle at any shop will be nicer than ours gua...since the beef noodle is "their thing"..

If you can still remember, FL and I were out since early morning and we didn't even have our lunch (no, we're not on diet, it's just that we had too many snacks and we're not hungry at all!). It was already 9pm when we finally back (from Xi Men Ting (西门町))to where we stay. We were too tired to go find food therefore we decided to simply pick a shop opposite our hotel to have our dinner.

here we go, the lucky winner..is this shop!! hehe...
It's a very small shop with only 4-5 tables.

Let's see what to eat...

oo, seems like every shop in Taiwan served this chili sauce. it's nice!

After checking their menu, FL decided to have rice. He said it has been quite some time since he last ate rice. hehe.. actually he didn't get to eat rice for the whole day only lar..

FL's Beef Fried Rice(牛肉炒饭)
nt 80 (RM 9.40)

My Beef Noodle (牛肉面)
nt 80 (RM 9.40)

The beef fried rice is nice but the beef noodle taste better! The noodle is nice (i think is hand made, all their noodle are very nice, if you got the chance, make sure you try their noodle), the beef is nice (it melts when you put into your mouth) and the soup..ahhh.. is superb! I can still remember the taste after so long!! It is definitely better than all the beef noodle that i've tried here.

It was a really satisfying meal!!!

3 comments:

vialentino said...

hey joyce...thanks for ur comment....yeah, nice beef noodle soup...my fav meal too.

clicked ur g ads...happy earning and keep in touch...nice foodie blog!

vialentino said...

where r u working now? why not u try and apply job in IBM...since it is close to ur house only...

Anonymous said...

I went there too the dumplings were damn good too :))

Post a Comment