Thursday, July 30, 2009

My very last bowl of beef noodle in Taiwan (大雅小吃)

You probably will say.. what? beef noodle again? Hahahahaha, trust me lar, taiwan's beef noodle really very nice ler. You can get a yummy bowl of beef noodle at any of the shop/stall. Plus, I think this will be my last bowl of beef noodle in Taiwan lar, so must eat must eat.. hehe...

We picked this shop which located at a few street away from our hotel. It's a very small shop which consists of 3 to 4 tables.

大雅小吃



The menu

FL's Pork Ribs Rice (排骨饭), nt 70 (RM 8.20)
not cheap at all!!

My Beef Noodle(牛肉面)
nt 70 (RM 8.20)



green color dumplings, 水饺
nt 45 (RM 5.30)

Actually this is ONLY the 3rd time I'm having beef noodle as dinner in Taiwan...hehe If you asked me which one taste better, this, or the 30 yrs old shop, or the one I had opposite our hotel, I would say the best beef noodle I've tried is the one opposite our hotel, yummy!!

As for the dumplings, the dumpling we had on our first day in Taiwan taste better. This green dumpling's skin is very thick, so not so nice..

Anyhow, it's still a satisfying meal... yum yum...

No comments:

Post a Comment