Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hui Lao Shan Healthy Dessert (许留山)

I'm sure you guys have heard about this. Even you have not been to Hong Kong, you will also heard of this shop, from friends, from forwarded emails and etc. So famous sure have to try lar right? When I pass by this shop while I was shopping at Mongkok area, I decided to try..

Hui Lau Shan @ Mongkok, Kowloon
(许留山, 九龙旺角阿皆老街71号地下)

you can choose to take away too.

The shop is very small and packed. Tables are small, fat a bit also cannot squeeze in. Tables to tables are so close together. One group of ppl left, another group of ppl in. There's always no empty tables. I think the boss must be very rich lar..

the menu

the waitress asked us to try the promotion set.

Mango 'Sai Mai Lo' (多芒西米捞)
HKD 28

This is amazing!! There's a LOT of mango and they are soooooooo sweet. So so so so so yummy!!! I see the picture also 'lao hao shui' already..yum yum..

Mixed Fruit with Mango Syrup
(什果亮晶晶)
HKD 30, the promotion set

This one quite ok, but the Mango 'Sai mai lo' are nicer!! Our bill = HKD 58!! Eat dessert also need RM 20++.. so damn expensive. hehe.. But the mango sai mai lo is really worth to try!!

Their cashier is quite rude. When I took the receipt, she RAMPAS back and shout at me.. HEY this is not for you lar.. I was not very happy with her rude attitude so I asked her back, I cannot take back the receipt one ar.. She stare at me for a while, print another copy and throw it to me.. what a bad and rude cashier!!

What I think about this shop? Hmm, seriously, dessert alone also need RM 20++, to me it's quite expensive lar. But it's worth to try if you never try before. Forget about those mixed fruit sets, doesn't taste that nice.. must order those sai mai lo!!

4 comments:

CinCai Blog said...

i like the Mango 'Sai Mai Lo' (多芒西米捞).....so yummyyyyyyyy.. this time i want to try as many as i can when i go!!!!!

Jys said...

ya ya, the mango sai mai lo really VERY nice!! can skip those mixed fruits one lar.. I think all mango one are nice!!

but expensive lar...

CinCai Blog said...

cant get any taste like this in kl >_<

but last time i tried at another outlet at timesquare there. the service still ok ar..

maybe the gal not in mood that day. so rude.

Nikel Khor said...

Its time for me to taste it out!

Post a Comment