Saturday, August 23, 2008

Little Penang Kafe, The Curve

Whenever I go The Curve, my feet will automatically bring me to Sakae Sushi. That is why although I've been to The Curve many many times, I didn't get to try new food. Since I found Niji Sushi @ Bandar Manjalara, Kepong (the best among Sushi King, Genki Sushi, Sakae Sushi, their price are about the same), I do not have the urge to dine in Sakae Sushi anymore. (Thanks to Niji Sushi, without Niji Sushi, you won't be able to see this post. hehe..)

Throughout all the restaurants out there, we chose Little Penang Kafe, why? Well, it's always full of people and it close at 9:30pm. That one is also one of the reason? :p

Little Penang Kafe @ The Curve

Herbal Tea (八宝凉茶), RM 3.30

expensive...I can get a big bottle with RM 5. But it's really hard to get this drink in KL, I wonder why.. Malacca everywhere also got sell ler.. I love this herbal tea!!

Iced Lemon Tea, RM 4.50

Nasi Lemak, RM 9.80

The rice smells soooo nice and the sambal.. OMG.. now i know how come this shop is always full of ppl. It's soooooooooo nice, and see the belacan beside? that is very nice too!! So tasty!!

Aro Chicken, RM 13.50

Actually I don't remember what's the name of this dish, I think aro chicken is the short form of the dish name, i got it from the receipt. This dish taste quite good too, but still I prefer my nasi lemak!!

With 10% of service charge and 5% of government tax, our bills = RM 35.75. It is really a satisfying meal.. I'm glad I've found Niji Sushi, else I won't be able to taste this!!

2 comments:

Zaym35 said...

at price of 9.80 a nasi lemak is too much....if is not nice....then better ask the shop to close...

Jys said...

erm, nasi lemak that sell in the curve, that price consider ok lar. hehe.. rental expensive mar..

Post a Comment