Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's time to buy mooncake again!!

Time flies, the mooncake festival is around the corner again!! hehe, still got about one month lar. I saw shopping centres/hypermarket start selling mooncake already. Besides buying for my sis and aunt, I also bought one for myself.

Hoi Ngoi Tin's Noble Delight
海外天 万紫千红, RM 12

There are a 10% discount on all mooncakes @ Tesco. I choose the Hoi Ngoi Tin, Man Zi Qin Hong is because I remembered last year I tried and I love the taste. I wanted to get one without egg yolk but it seems like this year all are with egg yolks. I guess egg yolks gives them better profit.. too bad, i hate egg yolks..

no choice lor.. later got to korek the egg yolk out.

how come it's red color? well, it's made of dragon fruit mar.. I like it because it's not too sweet. If you have not tried before, make sure you buy one to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment