Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do you like buffet?

Do you like buffet? I love buffet, well, maybe is becos it's all you can eat. We human all greedy one mar. hehe.. You like that dish, you can keep refill and refill and refill until you eat until want to vomit. hehe.. Although I love buffet, I seldom go, why? I also don't know why, when eat at normal restaurant, i can eat a lot, but when it comes to buffet, normally i have small appetite. always rugi lar..

You have any nice buffet to introduce? I've been to quite a few buffet around town but the one that i felt can revisit again are Jogoya, Shangri-La and Sunway Resort Hotel. Oo, I heard from my colleagues that Hilton @ PJ has the best Japanese buffet. Anybody tried before?

1 comment:

Ciyou said...

Hilton buffet is quite nice, in fact it was mine 1st japanese buffet at KL. The Unagi was the best and the carbs too.

Post a Comment