Wednesday, April 23, 2008

De Pastry Chef @ Bandar Manjalara

It was a Saturday night, around 10pm++, we were on our way to UOB bank @ Bandar Manjalara to pay my credit card, after our grocery shopping at Carrefour. After I paid my credit card, FL told me.. "I feel like eating Tiramisu ler.."

Huh? Tiramisu? 10pm++ already ler, where to buy Tiramisu? Just when I said that out, we saw the De Pastry Chef in front of us. Wow, it was really his lucky day!!

I saw a lot of ppl there, outside, inside, almost full! They served a lot of interesting drinks (saw it on the tables while i walked into the shop). The minute I walked in, I saw LOT's of cakes. wow!! There were at least 10++ different kinds of cakes available. Blueberry, Strawberry, Hungaria Walnut, Fruit Cocktail, Chocolate Mashmallow, Chocolate Banana, Orange Delight, Oreo Cheese Oreo and many many more. Cakes looks really delicious and EXPENSIVE. Wow, that Tiramisu is much more expensive than those in Coffee Bean and Secret Recipe. We decided to take away instead of dine in.

2 pieces of cakes. Guess how much?

Tiramisu, RM 9
expensive rite?

Marble Cheese Cake, RM 6

The Tiramisu quite nice, not too sweet but I prefer the marble cheese cake, really yummy. Looks nice too right? I think one of the reason the shop is full of ppl is that their cakes are really delicious. If you happened to pass by the shop, remember to drop by and get urself a piece of cake. You will love it too. Where is the shop? You know where is the UOB Bank? Just go straight and you will see this De Pastry Chef, it's the corner shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment