Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fried Pollack Fillet

Few weeks ago when I was doing my grocery shopping at Tesco, I saw this Pollack Fillet. It looks just like the dory fish (is it dory fish too? with a different name? I'm not sure..). I decided to buy it since long time nv eat.

there's 2 slices in a packet,
RM6++ if i'm not mistaken.

i'm going to fry it with bread crumbs and
fried chicken flour.

mix them up..

A friend called earlier to ask us for dinner, we turned down the offer as i'm going to cook the fillet. We told him we can't invite him over as there's only 2 pieces and I don't have extra. Who knows.. At about 7pm (I was just about to start cooking), the door bell rang. Guess who? It's that friend. He came like nothing happened and there's no sign of him leaving. No choice, have to ask him whether wanna have dinner or not and he said YES. Can't cook nice nice fillet already lar. have to cut them into small pieces. Else 3 person how to share 2 fillet?

dip the fillet into the mixed bread crumbs
and fried chicken flour.

and put into the hot oil and fry fry fry.

turn it over when it turned yellowish brown.

and we're done!
two pieces of fillet definitely not enuf for 3 person
lor, so I added these..

Hotdogs

Mushroom soup
and .. salad!!

tomato

lettuce!

p/s: If ppl nv invite you for dinner, don't just go over ya.. Not good not good..

No comments:

Post a Comment