Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Looks nice but does it taste good too?

I was chatting with my friend the other day on msn and she told me she was watching a tv programs that introduce nice food from local restaurants. All the food shows on that program looks soooo nice and tempting. One day, she decided to go to one of the restaurant introduce by the tv program. The restaurant looks nice, the food looks very good too. And does is taste good? Oh hell NO!! She claimed that she can cooked better!

Well, it's true, the food looks nice doesn't mean it taste good. Have you ever encountered this before? I have, plenty of times! especially when I go for those buffet dinner. Their food all looks very nice and tempting, especially the desserts. But when you taste it, it doesn't taste as nice as it looks.

Therefore, don't judge a book by it's cover and don't judge food by it looks! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment