Monday, April 21, 2008

Fried Pork Slices (Curry Flavor)

Decided to try out something new as constantly cooking the same dish makes me feel very boring. But i'm lazy to go dig out my recipe book, hmm, let's see what ingredients i have and then only decide what new dish i can come out with.

ok, first marinate the pork slices
(cut meat into thin slices) with
a little bit of sugar, soy sauce,
oyster sauce and curry powder.

After marinate for a few hours
(you can also marinate over night),
fry it with a frying pan, frying pan need less oil
(especially those non stick pans) than wok.

turn to another side after a few minutes.

ready to be served.
easy to prepare and taste good!!
try out this curry flavor fried pork slices yourself!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see any fried pork slices. Where are the photos leh?

Jys said...

this blogspot seems to have a problem with fried food. No matter I post fried stuff, the pictures are gone!! You can see it on the first few days, then suddenly it disappeared!

It happened to my Pork Chop With Red Sauce (红汁猪扒) and also the Fried Dory Fillet. :(

But this time I'm very clever, I have not delete the fried pork slices photos. hehe, will upload again when i'm home.

Jys said...

photos are back in place! hopefully it won't get deleted again lar..

Anonymous said...

Allow me to introduce you to this free picture upload. It is free and they pay you in USD as well for uploading pictures. Follow my link PicsPay here.

Jys said...

Hi edamame, seems like you have a great blog. Too bad I can't read in japanese...

Jys said...

Hi yinsiyat, thanks for the link. Will definitely check it out.

Post a Comment