Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fried Dory Fillet

I bought this frozen dory fish fillet
for RM 8.80 (if i'm not mistaken..)
from carrefour few months ago.
few months ago??!!

ya ya, but don't worry,
the expiry date is next year august. hehe..
I keep delaying in cooking this becos
this fillet needs to be fried.
I don't really like to fry things,
a lot of work. :p

there's only 3 fillet in that big packet.

I'm gonna fry it with bread crumbs &
the fried chicken flour.

mix the bread crumbs and the flour.

cover the fillet with the bread crumbs + flour.

ready to fry fry fry..

heat up the oil.

let's fry it!! fry for 3-4 minutes till it turned
golden yellowish color.

here we go.
It taste just like the fish & chips that we
eat outside. delicious!!

2 comments:

ah yan ♥ said...

glad u FINALLY found ur breadcrumbs *LOLz*

nice looking dish~ gambateh!

Jys said...

yaya, finally found it after you showed it to me. wuahahahhaa. thanks thanks!

Post a Comment