Monday, November 12, 2007

The Potluck Lunch

Remember I posted about the potluck lunch last weekend? well, here comes the food!!

food food and food.. hahahahaha...

the japanese soba & it's ingredients.
this is the first time i heard about japanese soba
and the first time eating it. My colleagues
told me it's cold, mee in ice water!!

First pour a little of the japanese sauce
(some kind of japanese soy sauce i think. hehe..)
add the ice water, add in the mee and the ingredients
(egg, seaweed and fish powder)
I thought i won't like it, but surprisingly
it taste quite ok. I think i will like it even more if
it's served hot. hehe..

Fried Mee Hun by SH.
yummy yummy..

Chicken from Ayamas.

Alfafa Sandwiches
(seaweed, cheese, alfafa, butter & mayonnaise)

kuih-muih

salad from Pizza Hut

Drinks (Ribena + 4 different kind of soft drinks)

and the most expensive food among all,
the cheese cake from Secret Recipe, RM 60++
If you like cheese you probably will like this,
but for me, hmm,
not my type of cake. hehe...

Ribena Crystal Jelly

and lastly, the tong sui!!
the lo hon guo & sea coconut tong sui!!
nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment