Thursday, November 15, 2007

Subway Sandwiches & Salads @ Dataran Glomac, Kelana Jaya

Me and my colleagues decided to go try this newly opened Subway Sandwiches & Salads near our office. This is not the first time I ate in Subway but this is definitely the first time i tried their sandwich. I remembered i went to this Subway (forgot where..hehe..) before but i ordered fish & chips and not sandwich. So basically, this is still my first visit lar, if dun take that fish & chips into consideration.

We finally decided what to eat after staring at the menu for about 10 minutes. I ordered the Tuna Sandwich. You probably will asked why eat tuna, haha, i don't know wat to order leh, and tuna is not that expensive lar. :p There are 6 of us and each of us ordered a different sandwich. I too busy eating mine so didn't manage to take pictures on their sandwiches. :p

I was the first to order, when the staff asked me 'you want 6 inches or foot long'? i asked her, which one is the shorter one? wuahahaahhaa, stupid question rite? well, i just want to make sure mar. She didn't answer my question, just kept repeating the question, 6 inches or footlong. Finally she decided to show me the 6 inches one and the footlong one. So the answer to my question would be, 6 inches is the smaller and shorter one. :p There are 5 different types of bread to choose from, i picked the wholemeal.

after choosing the bread, added the tuna
and toasted the bread in the oven,
the staff busy stuffing vege into my sandwich.
i said i wanted ALL vege except the onion!!
there are cucumber, tomato, cabbage,
olive, green chili and...forgot. :p

see that's mine!! ahahahhaha..
for the sauce, i asked for bbq sauce,
mayonnaise & chili sauce!
the guy in front of me actually asked them to add
vinegar and salt! first time i heard ppl
add vinegar to their sandwich!! i wonder how it taste!

here's my tuna sandwich, nicely wrapped!
tuna sandwich, RM 9.80.

i added another RM 3.50 to get the set
which comes with a soft drink & a packet
of chips. If you add another RM1, you can
have free refills for your soft drink.

my 6 inches tuna sandwich.
ya i know it doesn't looks very nice,
well after wrap and unwrap sure become like this lar,
what you aspect? hehe.. strange to have bread with
the green chili rite? weird but it taste quite ok.
The tuna really a lot, she gave me
two scoops (ice cream scoops) of tuna.
I feel like i'm eating the whole tin of tuna..

My lunch took me RM 13.30. The tuna bread, RM 9.80 and the drinks and chips for RM 3.50. No additional tax. The bread is really nice, soft and nice. Tuna a lot, vege are all very fresh. Took me a while to finish that bread, cos it's very long and big. luckily my mouth also not small, else don't know how to eat also lar. hehe.. next time i gonna try others!!

1 comment:

Ciyou said...

Subway is one of my favorite sandwich shop, I like their sandwich because there are more moisture then other sandwich, not to dry i mean.

I like the turkey ham and turkey breast sandwich. Everytime I go i sure order~~ Yummy

Post a Comment