Thursday, July 3, 2008

I need more calcium!

I consider myself as a heavy coffee drinker. I drink 2 cups per day, sometimes more (i tried not to have more than 2 lar..)! One of the cons when you have too much coffee is that, it will kill your calcium (that is why better not to drink when you're pregnant)! Since i'm drinking so many cups per day, I have to find ways to gain back my calcium.

The easiest way will be, take those calcium pills lor.. But then again, I've heard someone said that gals are not advisable to take calcium pills because of dono what.. (sorry i forgot..) so how? milk powder? anlene? yeah.. milk powder is good, but I hate milk powders...

If you are like me, hate milk powders, then maybe you should try this. Drink the milk powder together with milo. trust me, the milo can get rid of the milk powder and you can't really taste the milk powder. In fact, now i prefer milo with milk powder!! Yummy yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For those who do not feel comfortable taking a supplement to get an adaquet amount of calcium there is a good list of calcium rich foods than can easily be added to your diet and boost your daily calcium intake.

Post a Comment