Saturday, July 19, 2008

Restoran Ketam Steamboat Seafood @ Kepong Manjalara (吉胆鱼村海鲜生锅)

Before I moved to Kepong, a lot of my friends told me Kepong is famous of their Bak Kut Teh and Steamboat. Well, I've tried the famous Bak kut teh (Ka Ka) and it taste quite good, but steamboat? So far i tried two different steamboat restaurants (Ho Ho Steamboat Restaurant (好好海鲜火锅之家) @ Manjalara, Restoran Hao Ji Seafood Steamboat(好记海鲜火锅) @ Kepong) but I don't feel it's that nice. I asked around and realized I went to the wrong steamboat restaurant!

So which one is the best? According to some of my friends, the best steamboat in Kepong is at the Manjalara. I went to seek for it and realized there are a lot of steamboat restaurants there, but only one with LOT's of ppl, so i guess, this is the one..

Restoran Ketam Steamboat Seafood @ Kepong Manjalara
(吉胆鱼村海鲜生锅)

I was there on Tuesday at about 7pm+. There are a few tables occupied and guess what, 10 minutes after i placed my order, the restaurants is FULLY occupied. WOW!! Luckily I was there 10 minutes earlier!! My friends also asked to me to try the chicken wings, MUST try.. so I ordered 2 pieces of chicken wing. (that chicken wing boss really action wor.. maybe business really good!!)

2 pieces of chicken wing, RM 2 each

The chicken wings really taste good but the best is the chili sauce!! Wow, no wonder the boss can be so action lar. Almost every table will order chicken wings from him!!

two types of chili..

red one a bit sour, green one a bit sweet.
i prefer the red one..

we ordered the set for 2,
RM 14.80 per person


as for the soup, we asked for 'yun yong',
chicken soup + tom yam soup

both soup taste great!!

not sure can we say dowan this.
it's RM 0.30 each!!

So with the set, the drinks (we ordered a pot of chinese tea, RM 2.30), the towel and 5% gov tax, our bill = RM 32.50!! Is this the famous steamboat in Kepong? I hope it is lar, even it's not, i enjoyed my meal here. Will definitely visit this steamboat restaurant again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment