Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kaki Corner @ Cheras

I still remembered the first time my friends brought me to this shop, kaki corner. It's not really a shop back then, it's just a rumah papan at the road side. When we were there, I was shocked becos we were given a number to wait. Yes, can you imagine that? A lot of ppl queue up at the road side holding a number...So what kind of food do they served? Western food...

That was the first time I went to this kaki corner. My impression to this kaki corner was good, very good in fact, things were cheap, food is nice..The second time (a few months later) I went with another group of my friends, and this time, no more rumah papan. They rented a shop lot opposite the tesco extra (it's makro last time), the food is still cheap and nice, the only difference is it's much bigger and there's plenty of seats.

I visit this kaki corner quite often, until i moved out from Puchong. So last weekend, when I went to my friend's house @ Cheras, I decided to go have dinner at this kaki corner.

Kaki corner
there are a lot of western food restaurants along the street
but kaki corner has the most customers.

Besides western food, there's some other food too. All at reasonable price.

if you need service or the bill, you can press this thing

we ordered a large honey dew, RM 5.80

mushroom soup, RM 2.50
cheap rite?

Chicken Maryland, Rm 10.80

I tried a few dishes at Kaki Corner but I still feel this Chicken Maryland is the best. It's cheap, very big in portion (i can't even finish this!), very worth to eat!! With 5% gov tax and 5% service charge, our bill = RM 32.90. Very full and satisfying meal. Must try if you happened to go there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well..u have to try out the Chicken with Brown Sauce..but the standard is dropping..

last time that rumah papan roadside stall is not Kaki Corner..it was Cowboy's Delight..

Jys said...

chicken with brown sauce? oo, i always order chicken maryland. hehe..

no leh, the rumah papan is kaki corner lar... the boss also same..

RealGunners said...

kaki corner has always been in the shop at the corner lo.. the roadside stall is cowboy's delight la..

actually there's 2 roadside stalls, another 1 is cowboy rendezvous..

mayb both kaki and cowboy share the same boss?

Jys said...

yameh, i remember it's rumah papan back then wor.. i don't remember whether i see the shop name but my friends told me it's kaki corner lar. some more one of them know the one of the boss..

same boss? then i not sure ler..

Anonymous said...

may i have the contact number of kaki corner cheras?

Unknown said...

Errrmm....

I went there kaki corner, food damn lousy dy... but my friends pull me to the western restaurant beside kaki corner, name Sweeds... Food price got cheap and expensive...

I am impress with their Homemade Sauce call White Sauce... Wow...not bad not bad...

I think you may try it some other day...

Post a Comment