Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ipoh Food - Hor Hee (河喜)

Have you heard of Hor Hee (河喜)? Well, if you are from Ipoh, then I guess you've heard before. But if you are from somewhere else, I don't think you have heard this. When FL first told me about Hor Hee, I was like, huh, what's that? So funny one the name.. Hor Hee is not really cantonese also, hor is cantonese but hee is not right?

So wat's hor hee?

Hor Hee, RM 3 per bowl

Only after I tried hor hee, only i know hor hee is actually just like the 'hee kiaw mee' in hokkien (if you from malacca than you should know hee kiaw mee). You can opt for kuey tiaw, or mee hun, or mee and even 'dong fun'. There are fish ball, fish cake, tau ge and the soup taste really nice. If you happened to go Ipoh, you should really try this out. You will love it!

1 comment:

Jys said...

oo, you dont' like it ar.. i love it wor.. hehe.. maybe i love fish balls lar.. and the soup very tasty without msg..nice..

Post a Comment