Monday, May 5, 2008

Ho Ho Steamboat Restaurant (好好海鲜火锅之家)

Quite a number of my friends told me Bandar Sri Menjalara got a few steamboat which is very nice. They did not specifically tell me which one is the best, but I guess we can know which one by seeing the amount of the customer visiting the shop.

I decided to go try the one beside the UOB Bank @ Menjalara, the Ho Ho Steamboat Restaurant (好好海鲜火锅之家).


chili quite nice, but not spicy enough..

set for 2 person, RM 13 per person
hmm, so many fu zhok..
where's the prawns and fish?

oo, it's here...
small prawns..no wonder cannot see lar..

meehun & yee mee + 2 eggs

only one type of soup, no tom yam..

towel, RM 0.30 each

The total bill = RM 28.60. Hmm, taste normal, very thirsty after eating. A lot of fu zhok .. nothing special, don't think will visit again.. guess i've picked the wrong steamboat shop. You know which one is nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment