Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chinese Style Spaghetti

It has been quite some times since I last ate spaghetti. I decided to cook spaghetti for dinner tonight therefore I went to giant during lunch to get the spaghetti.

When I'm back home only i realized i don't really have the necessary ingredients to cook spaghetti. Well, who said we must use those ingredients to cook? I can cook with my own style too mar right?

Why do I call it chinese style? well, cos i cook it using the chinese way. hehe. ok let me explained. The ingredients I used : onions, french beans and minced meat.

1. Stir fry onion, add in soy sauce.
2. add in mince meat and add in little bit of oyster sauce and chili powder.
3. add in french beans.
4. add in the spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce.
5. boil spaghetti in boiling water for a few minutes and pour the sauce over it.

So there you go, my chinese style spaghetti.
taste great!!

2 comments:

Devina said...

Hi Joyce,

I wish I could improvise like that....I am just too afraid to try...always need the step by step instructions to cook....:(
but I am learning....and I am definitely going to try this recipe out....I love spaghetti though never had it like this:)....

hope to read more of your yummy recipes ....so work that magic in the kitchen and save the clueless cooks like me.....cheers.

Jys said...

hmm, there's nothing to be afraid mar, just learn from your mistake lor, who knows it might turn out nice right?

Post a Comment