Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chinese herbal cough medicine

It had been quite some time since i last stepped into the chinese medicine shop ('yok choy pou'). When I was back to my hometown few weeks ago, I went into one to help my aunt to get something. I saw a lot of ppl asking the boss if cough eat wat. i tried so many different kinds of western medicine, nv try chinese medicine also, maybe i should give it a try. Therefore, when the boss come served me, I also ask him what to eat for cough. Then he intro this to me.

Chinese Herbal Cough Pills, RM 12
according to the boss, morning cough can eat,
night time cough can eat, cold cough
can eat, hot cough also can eat.
as long as you cough, then you can eat.
walaoeh.. that good meh...

3 times a day, each time 3 pills

If really eat 3 times a day and 3 pills per time,
you will finish the whole bottle after 4 days.

it seems to work, when i eat, i don't cough. but the problem is, i kept forget to eat. meaning to say, i eat in the morning, then lunch and dinner forgot. Then maybe the next day i forgot to eat, so end up i am still coughing. perhaps if i really follow the instructions, eat 3 times per day can really cure my cough? I think i will go buy another bottle and follow the instructions, to see whether it will really cure my cough or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment