Thursday, May 29, 2008

What do you like for breakfast?

Believe it or not.. it's easier for you to wake up if you know you are going to have a superb breakfast later. Don't believe me? Haha, maybe not to everybody but to me, YES!! If i know i'm going to have a breakfast that I like, I probably will wake up earlier. hehe ... ya ya, i know i'm a 'wai sek guai'!!

So what's my favorite breakfast? Well, I love breakfast, american style breakfast, with toast, egg, ham, hotdog, baked beans, coffee, and my favorite, BACON!!

Egg, ham, hotdog and bacon!!
YUMMY!!

baked beans.

toast

Coffee

So how much sleep I'm willing to sacrifice for a breakfast like this? Well, 5, 10 minutes? haha, abu-then? You think i'm willing to sacrifice hours of sleep meh? :p So what's your favorite breakfast like?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

breakfast only...need to eat that MUCH??

Jys said...

well, breakfast is the most important meal mar.. so have to eat more more more more!! :)

Unknown said...

Perhaps it's Anba coconut? : http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com/venues/anba-coconut-lorong-anbu-siti-penang


Hi, I am Desmond from food.malaysiamosywanted.com

I would like to invite you to join our food project. If you are interested, do contact me at info[at]malaysiamostwanted(dot)com so that I could update you with more detail :)

Post a Comment