Thursday, May 8, 2008

No more hassle, one protects all!

My brother just got himself a new notebook. He asked me to help him to install all the security software needed in order to protect his computer from viruses, spywares and etc. First I installed the anti virus software on his notebook. Then when I was about to install the anti spyware, he asked me, why install one by one? There's no software which can protects all?

We all know that different type of software serves different type of protection but thanks to the software security solutions, now we have one product which protects all. Through research and testing, they have found and combine all the anti virus, anti spyware, exploits and firewalls in one. It is really a good news for us as this can really saves us a lot of time and money. Interested? Check out NOD32 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment