Thursday, May 8, 2008

How to clean your hood filter

I feel very headache everytime when I want to clean the hood's filter. It's very oily, i tried using different kinds of detergent, dish washer and etc to clean but none of it works. Just now while I was cleaning the filter, I accidentally washed it with vim powder. I'm so surprised and happy that it really cleaned very well.

The vim powder seems to absorb the oil and able to clean the filter very well. If you are having problems finding ways to clean your hood's filters too, maybe you can try the vim. It really save me a lot of time!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is vim powder?

Jys said...

erm vim powder ar.. last time very famous one, almost every house also will have one.. but then dono why suddenly it disappear...

it's a powder base detergent that we used to clean the house, i found it very good when clean oily oily stuff..

Post a Comment