Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Attention to all watch collectors!

If you are a collector, no matter what you are collecting (it may be stamp, or coins, or books, or watches), when you see something which is worth collecting, you will definitely get it without considering the price!! I know a friend who likes to collect watches. When she showed me her collection during a visit to her house, I almost faint!!

How many watch you have? For most of the people, probably only 1 or 2. Guess how many she have? More than 30!! Most of the watches are expensive, high quality watches. When she showed me her latest collection, the glashutte watch, I was attracted to it the minute I saw the watch. This German watchmaker has produced fine timepieces since 1845 and they are really good at it. The design of the watch is very unique, with a complicated and luxury look.

According to my friend, besides the glashutte watch she has, she also planned to get the other one, the Lady Karree Watches. The Lady Karree Watches is a rectangular, either in steel or 18K rose gold. It is being refined by hand through the care and skill of the Saxon watchmaking tradition. It looks really elegant and nice.

Are you into watches too? If you likes to collect watches, be sure you check out the glashutte watch. You will definitely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment