Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bangkok Food ~ Tom Yam Instant Noodle

I bet you've heard from those that have been to Bangkok, that the instant noodle in Bangkok are very nice and normally they will buy a lot a lot back to Malaysia. Oh yes, they are very right. During my last visit to Bangkok, i bought a few cups of different brands' instant cup noodle and it was sooooooooo tasty. I brought back a few packets, different flavor (tom yam is still the best) and share it with my friends and family, all of them love it too. This time, for sure i will buy more lar. hehe...

i bought 3 packets, each packet got 10 packs.
forgot how much, if i'm not mistaken, it's
about RM 0.5 per pack, almost same price
as our maggie mee.

I tried a few brands and this is the BEST!!! I don't even know how to pronounce the name, but i can recognize the brand lar. hehe.. tried a few different flavor but the tom yam is the best! Yummy, after eating this, you won't buy any tom yam or curry flavor maggie mee anymore. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment