Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year Celebration @ Chilis Grill & Bar

Wasn't really celebrating New Year, to me it's just another public holiday and a beginning of a new year which represents I'm actually a year older. ~sigh... Anyway, I was at Mid Valley for a reason, I will not tell you what is the reason here, but if you are interested, check on my Jys blog later, hehe... and we ended up having our dinner @ Chilis.

Chilis @ Mid Valley.
I was there about 7pm, a lot of ppl,
full house!! we waited for about 20 minutes
before we could get our seats.

see, outside also full ler!!

my favorite chili sauce!!

I was flipping through the menu back and forth, back and forth, dono what to eat. Burgers? Spaghetti? Salmon? Chicken? Argg, having a hard time to decide!! FL decided quite fast, he ordered his favorite Steak, at last i made my orders too. What did I have? Some kind of chicken chop. hehe, forgot the name. :p

My bottomless Lemonade, RM 7.25
yum yum, nice nice!

FL's bottomless mango juice, RM 7.95
hmm, this one not nice lar.. According to the
waitress, we can change to other different fruit juice,
so FL asked for orange juice when refilled,
but not nice also.. not those fresh juice la..

Monty Chicken, RM 23.95

Sorry can't really remember the name of the dish, but the bill stated Monty. It is served with a very big mashed potato with mayonnaise, steamed broccoli and cauliflower and the chicken breast! The chicken breast is covered with beef bacon and on top of the bacon is cheese and tomato. Taste great!! Totally worth for the price!

Strip Steak, RM 41.95

Expensive right? but then steak are all around that price! There's mashed potato as well, but mine nicer! probably this one without mayonnaise so a bit tasteless. Besides the mashed potato, there's also broccoli and cauliflower, a piece of garlic bread, a bowl of black pepper sauce and the steak. I tried a bit but i don't like it, for those who loves steak probably will enjoy this. FL said it's nice though...

We had a satisfying meal @ Chilis. This is the 4th time I've visited to Chilis. They never failed to let me leave with a satisfying meal and a happy mood. You will feel your money spent is worth it no matter which branch you visited. Big portion, delicious food, good service... The bill = RM 93.27. Ya it's expensive but I'm sure if you were me, you will paid with a happy smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment