Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chocolate Banana Cake & Mango Delight from Secret Recipe

I first ate the Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe when we celebrated one of my ex colleague's birthday. My first impression? wah, wat cake is that, black black one.. Then my ex colleague told me this Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe is very famous and it's very delicious too.

Oo, serious? Let me try... oooooo... i still dun like it. wuahahahahhahaa...but all of them said it was very very nice... Just now, I went to Secret Recipe to buy Tiramisu for FL but there's no Tiramisu!! Therefore I decided to buy the chocolate banana to let him try, else he will be eating Tiramisu forever!! hehe..

Chocolate Banana, RM 6.30

After so long, I found myself still doesn't like this cake. hehe. but FL said it's very nice, especially when eat the cake together with the banana. Well, Chocolate Banana, of cos you have to eat together with the banana la.. :p

Mango Delight, RM 6.30

This cake looks very tempting, maybe it's because of it's sharp color? How it taste? It's actually quite nice, got mango taste in the cream and cake. But i felt the cream is too thick..

4 comments:

pinksterz said...

omg now i miss chocolate banana too!!!!!!!

agree! secret recipe's cake is too thick with creams :(

Accyee said...

Ohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the luxury. haha
i just blogged abt SR too! i didnt have any cake tho :( i had their fish n chips n lasagne! mmmmmm.. i MISS SR! we dont have it HERE :(

kljs said...

Wow.... the mango one looks delicious!!!

http://kennyljs.com/

Unknown said...

iıiıiımmmmmhhh! ((:

Post a Comment