Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dinner @ Marche, The Curve

I kept telling FL about the delicious food in Marche after I went with my colleagues last month. He forced me to bring him there, hehe, and of cos, not only bringing him there lar, he also forced me to treat him dinner there. :p So there we go....

FL ordered the sour plum juice, RM 6.50
and I ordered the Tuscani Sparkling juice, RM 5.50
The sour plum juice taste just like 'kat chai xun mei'
except it's much more expensive. hehe..
my sparkling juice were nice though..

Plain Rosti, RM 6.50
the first thing i ordered, even way before i
ordered our drinks. haha..
ooo, i missed Rosti soooooo much!!!!
YUMMY!!!

Beef Jumbo Cheese Hotdog, RM 8.50
I tried the chicken and beef hotdog during my
last visit. nothing special about
the chicken hotdog, but this beef hotdog..
so tasty. Ya i also agree it's quite expensive,
but then it's worth for the price!

Roasted Chicken, RM 16.50
This one.. not nice at all. chicken tasteless,
gravy tasteless too.
should have ordered the pasta la..

Mushroom soup, RM 5.50
this one must try lar.. very very nice!!!

Dinner roll, RM 1.20
soft and nice!

We both enjoyed our meal, except for the chicken lar.. hehe, I used my HSBC credit card to pay cos i thought there will be a 10% discount. Who knows, there's no discount at all! When i asked the cashier about this, he told me only CIMB bank got discount!! Ei, last time I remembered they told us UOB, HSBC and jusco card holder entitled for 10%, now no more? The cashier further explained to me that HSBC, UOB and jusco card only entitled for discount on weekdays, as for CIMB, everyday got 10% discount. Like that also can ar.. so no discount for me lor.. whole meal took us RM 57.16 including tax. Nice meal..

2 comments:

JK said...

The Curve has lots of good food.

Unknown said...

yes, i totally agreed with u that the mushroom soup and the dinner roll really taste good... ^_^ yum yum

Post a Comment