Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another cough remedy!! CUCUMBER!!

cucumber can cure cough?

I guess it's a coughing season, a lot of ppl coughing nowadays. one of my colleague told us that he used to cough at night, but after eating cucumber for 3 days, his cough cured!! are you serious? ya he said no more cough... well, although mine is morning cough.. no harm trying mar.. right?

I already tried the barley cough remedy, but it doesn't work for me, well, i guess my cough is not dry cough gua.. he said eat cucumber with the skin and seed together with some salt continuously for 3 days and tah-dah.. no more cough cough cough.. so this afternoon, i went to giant and bought 4 organic cucumber. why 4? well, in case 3 not enuf for me, can eat one more lor. hehe.. one packet - 2 cucumber = RM 2.39. I bought 2 packets. I don't really like cucumber, sometimes i don't even eat those cucumber that comes together with the chicken rice.. well, should be ok gua, eating cucumber just like tat...

cut cut cut and eat with salt.
at first i thought it'll be pretty easy to eat
one whole cucumber by myself. but I WAS WRONG!!!
it took me 45 minutes to finish this plate of cucumber..
argg...i hate cucumber.. :p
whether it works for me? well, i'll tell you 3 days later..
hehe.. (~sigh..still got 2 to go.. )

1 comment:

Ciyou said...

i have a suppliments mixture that can stop u from coughing. Just do u want to try?

Post a Comment