Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sore Throat? Try this!!

When you feel your throat is a bit uncomfortable, that's a signal.. a signal telling you that you gonna have sore throat. Sometimes we ignore the signal, we continue to eat spicy food or fried stuff and that leads us to sore throat. What happened when you have sore throat? some ppl choose to drink lot's of water, some choose to gargle mouth with salt water. Yes it helps, but very slow.. The sore throat got worst when you have ulcer on your throat.. when that happened, the only thing you can do is to go see doctor and get some antibiotics.

Let me introduce you this... my way of curing my sore throat. It works! If i drink this when my throat is feeling uncomfortable, i won't have sore throat. But sometimes we can't get the signal, so when we drink this after getting sore throat, it works too, but it'll take longer time.. so what's this amazing cure for sore throat?

yang shen xu - 洋参须
('yong sam sou' in cantonese)
+ salt
(for 1 person)

Put everything into a thermal mug, add in hot water, and drink it. Normally i will keep refill and refill the hot water till the taste of the 'yang shen xu' gone. I once had ulcer on my throat, i drink this for 2 days and my ulcer gone... I don't even need antibiotics!! It is very good when you feel heaty. Try it and you'll know it works!

1 comment:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Thanks for sharing, this is good for me, because I often get heaty because I like to eat spicy and fried foods, especially Nasi Lemak, hehehe..

Post a Comment