Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I need more calcium!!

I recently noticed that the surface on my nails are uneven, they are no longer smooth and shiny, when you touched it, it feels rough. At first i thought it caused by the nail polished that i just removed. Then a few weeks later, i checked my nails again and found the uneven surface still exists! I do not know what's wrong with my nails until i read about it in an article.

The article said when nails are not shiny, with uneven nails, it means we might lack of calcium. Calcium? hmm, maybe it's true. i even had leg cramps few days ago during sleep! food i take not enuf calcium, some more i drink coffee everyday, coffee kills calcium one.. die lar like tat...

i once heard my aunt told me, the chinese doctor that she's seeing told her gals not suitable taking calcium tablets.. (err, forgot wat's the reason d.. ) cannot take tablets? then let see wat are the food that contains calcium.. i should probably eat more.. milk? seldom drink, but i'm ok with drinking it. ok next time drink more milk. cheese? err, still ok lar, next time eat more.. yogurt? oo, i love yogurt, eat more eat more! yay!! soya bean? err i dun like..but have to try to drink abit lar..

so after eating more these stuff, i will.. gain more weight la. of cos. wuahahahahahaha.. :p so u know what else is rich in calcium? tell me tell me!

1 comment:

Ciyou said...

eventually your calsim is not enough

Drink every day 2 cups of milk, but eventually u will get fat

Get calsium + magnisum supplimentation. I don't know why the chinese doctor say not good, but all my friend are taking calsium + magnisum supplimentation.

Must both together, else will have kidney stone if just eat calsium supplimentation only

U wan, i can always order from me :)

Post a Comment