Friday, March 14, 2008

Fish Head Meehun? Where to find?

Few yrs back when I was still studying in college, I always go to this chinese coffee shop at Uptown there (now becomes star buck, opposite is OCBC Bank) and eat the Fish Head Meehun. So far that's the best fish head meehun I've ever had. The fish is very fresh, the soup is very nice and the best thing is, you can have the option to choose 'chou mai fun' (thick mee hun). It was sooooooooo nice and I can never forget the taste!

When I started working, I didn't have time to go there for a few months. Then when i went there one day, the shop dissapeared and since then I don't know where to eat this fish head meehun anymore. Any of you tried the stall that i mentioned? Any idea where the auntie go? Or got any nice fish head meehun stall to intro to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment